Beavercreek Marketing offers content and tools designed to help promote your specific Fiserv product mix. The subscription model allows us to make live updates as your Fiserv solution mix is upgraded or changes. Click on the “+” signs below to see what’s included.
Our powerful, but easy to use LMS gives you everything you need to train staff in an online environment. Create your own courses with custom slides and handouts, or select from our catalog of subscription content.
- Create and manage user groups
- Track progress and quiz scores
- Course availability notifications
Deeply branded Fiserv product and promotional videos make delivering engaging content on your website, social media platforms, branches and emails a breeze. We work with you to match your product style, colors and features to ensure your videos are up to date.
Interactive Click-thru demos that represent the look and functionality of your Fiserv online banking solutions. From color and design to feature set, all are tailored for your financial institution. Excellent for staff training, customer/member demonstrations and in-branch display.
Included in OEC Plus, Pro, or Money IQ subscriptions; are the tools for you to deliver your Beavercreek created content- as well as your own. We put powerful tools in your hands to make it easy and affordable to reach your account holders, staff, and community.
- Web - Embed Money iQ library seamlessly into your website
- Mobile - Optimized for mobile viewing
- Email - Deliver email newsletters with built-in video
- Social Media - Post video education to your social media sites
- Lobby Displays - Display videos on any lobby TV, anywhere
- Staff Training Center - Keep your staff up-to-date on the latest cybercrime issues
- Reporting - Tracking and reporting to meet compliance requirements
- Kiosk - A combination of click-thrus and tutorial videos
The perfect content to educate your consumers and businesses to help them protect themselves and grow financially. Money IQ® also helps you meet compliance demands on educating staff, account holders and the community on both security and financial literacy topics.